$450 (less than $120 an hour rate). It takes about four hours (or less) and includes the following:
- Presentation with diagrams with research explaining what the numbers mean, why its important and how the solutions solve the problems.
- Ground loop isolator (installed if needed for $30) on Cable Internet to remove current.
- Smart Meter Shielding installed (if requested for $25).
- Parallel Neutral check reveals internal magnetic fields from continuity problems with other neutrals (parallel return path).
- Neutral/Ground Continuity check reveals which circuits have neutrals connected to the Equipment Grounding Conductors in subpanels and circuits that will cause magnetic fields, body voltage and subtle electrocution.
- Magnetic fields from nearby power lines and a very common electrical practice that “bundles” neutrals from different circuits, creating a parallel path.
- Radio/Microwave radiation (RFR/MWR) from nearby towers, modern “smart” appliances, Wi-Fi, cordless phones, security systems, smart meters, cell phones, etc.
- High body voltage (electric field pressure) usually from Romex wires being stapled to walls and floorboard or exposure to bad lamps, cords, unshielded wires, bed coils, etc.
- “Objectionable” current (current on the grounds) like the ground rod, water pipes, cable TV line or any other grounding conductor, improperly wired outlets, neutral/ground connections in appliances and sub panels, generators, etc.
- “Dirty” electricity (switch mode power supplies creating harmonics and transient voltage spikes) “smart” electric meters, dimmer switches, modern appliances, fluorescent lights...
- A brief follow-up email of recommended actions usually within 48 hours. You may add a comprehensive report (see Sample Report for Electrician ) and video for an additional $200.
See video page for examples of work covered.
Start with a $100 deposit.
$175. Up to one hour provides a huge amount of information. This is best for new home buyers. There is no follow up report unless ordered (add $200).
This reveals the 3 "deal breakers":
- Body Voltage tested and circuit breaker found to lower level for one bedroom.
Additional quick tests:
- Dirty electricity
- Magnetic fields (inside)
- Electric fields (inside)
If more time is wanted immediately after the first hour quick check is completed, time is billed at $120 an hour. Start with a $100 deposit.
Quick Check vs. Full Tracing? Quick Check has no Presentation, no Parallel Neutral Check, no Neutral/Ground Continuity check, minimal time figuring out ideal breaker settings for sleeping areas.
If a follow up video and report is requested, add $200. See Sample Report for Electrician at the bottom of page.
Phone/email consult: $30 for every 15 minutes, phone or per every email response. Free phone/email support is included for one week after a full 4-hour tracing. All other inquiries (phone/email) are a $30 minimum.
For advice about Smart Meter opt-outs, contact Ellen: email@example.com
If you've watched my videos and still have questions on what my service covers, how to shield meters, etc., please, reserve phone consult time by making a payment first.
I'll contact you after receiving the payment confirmation from PayPal.
A report designed to help electrician's understand what was found in the full tracing and what needs to happen, complete with National Electrical Code violations, video and video notes.
Everything published on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be or replace medical advice offered by physicians or any other licensed health care provider. This site, its authors or associated participants will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from information obtained from this website.
Copyright © 2018 Home EMF Tracing
AM Organics, LLC dba Home EMF Tracing