Full Tracing takes about four hours at $120 per hour and includes the following:
- Presentation with diagrams with research explaining what the numbers mean, why its important and how the solutions solve the problems.
- Ground loop isolator (installed if needed for $30) on Cable Internet to remove current.
- Smart Meter Shielding installed (if requested for $25).
- Parallel Neutral check reveals internal magnetic fields from continuity problems with other neutrals (parallel return path).
- Neutral/Ground Continuity check reveals which circuits have neutrals connected to the Equipment Grounding Conductors in subpanels and circuits that will cause magnetic fields, body voltage and subtle electrocution.
- Magnetic fields from nearby power lines and a very common electrical practice that “bundles” neutrals from different circuits, creating a parallel path.
- Radio/Microwave radiation (RFR/MWR) from nearby towers, modern “smart” appliances, Wi-Fi, cordless phones, security systems, smart meters, cell phones, etc.
- High body voltage (electric field pressure) usually from Romex wires being stapled to walls and floorboard or exposure to bad lamps, cords, unshielded wires, bed coils, etc.
- “Objectionable” current (current on the grounds) like the ground rod, water pipes, cable TV line or any other grounding conductor, improperly wired outlets, neutral/ground connections in appliances and sub panels, generators, etc.
- “Dirty” electricity (switch mode power supplies creating harmonics and transient voltage spikes) “smart” electric meters, dimmer switches, modern appliances, fluorescent lights...
- A brief follow-up email of recommended actions usually within 48 hours. You may add a comprehensive report (see Sample Report for Electrician ) and video for an additional $300.
See video page for examples of work covered.
Start with a $100 deposit.
$175. Up to one hour and provides a huge amount of information. This is best for new home buyers. There is no follow up report unless ordered (add $360).
This reveals the 3 "deal breakers":
- Body Voltage tested and circuit breaker found to lower level for one bedroom.
Additional quick tests:
- Dirty electricity
- Magnetic fields (inside)
- Electric fields (inside)
If more time is wanted immediately after the first hour quick check is completed, time is billed at $120 an hour. Start with a $100 deposit.
Quick Check vs. Full Tracing? Quick Check has no Presentation, no Parallel Neutral Check, no Neutral/Ground Continuity check, minimal time figuring out ideal breaker settings for sleeping areas.
If a follow up video and report is requested, add $360. See Sample Report for Electrician at the bottom of page.
“…[R]erecently a sample report that you produced with electrical recommendations came into my hands. Have to say I am seriously impressed. You are deserving of the highest commendation.”
--Charles Keen, IAEI Certified Electrical Inspector, EMF SERVICES LLC. www.emfservices.com 845-276-9500
Phone/email consult: $30 for every 15 minutes, phone or per every email response. Free phone/email support is included for one week after a full 4-hour tracing. All other inquiries (phone/email) are a $30 minimum.
For advice about Smart Meter opt-outs, contact Ellen: email@example.com
If you've watched my videos and still have questions on what my service covers, how to shield meters, etc., please, reserve phone consult time by making a payment first.
I'll contact you after receiving the payment confirmation from PayPal.
Packaged to achieve a discount.
Every home needs these items at a minimum: Quick Check, Meter/Disconnect combo, Main panel dedicated outlets for filters, 1 hour to install Double Pole Outlet Switch for sleeping area.
Full Tracing, Meter/Disconnect Combo, Main panel dedicated outlets for filters, 2 outlet switches around sleeping area, 4 hours working with your Electrician.
Full Tracing, Meter/Disconnect Combo, Main panel dedicated outlets for filters, 4 Stetzer Filters, 4 outlet switches around sleeping area totaling 8 hours working with your Electrician. Eco Wifi Router too.
Sleeping area: Depending upon direction, strength and location of source, a combination of shielding fabrics, microwave absorbing foam plates, and RF foil will be utilized to reduce ambient exposure to less than 10 uW/m2. Additional rooms plan for $50 per foot on walls. $100 per foot on windows.
Available only after a Full Tracing and working with an electrician to remove all current from grounding conductors. Depending upon direction, strength and location of source, a combination of shielding fabrics, microwave absorbing foam plates, and RF foil will be utilized to reduce ambient exposure to less than 10 uW/m2. A grounded canopy and shielding paint options can be available only if absolutely necessary. Beyond the sleeping area, plan on $100 per foot on walls and $150 per foot for wind
First or early visit options
Per hour charge diagnostics and working with electrician to remove current from grounding conductors. Essential for every home.
QC: One hour assessment typically for new home buyers for a "yes" or "no."
This goes further than throwing breakers to lower electric fields around sleeping area. It adds convenience and cheaper than a EMF Sleep Switch ($950-1300).
Work required to be done by your electrician after consultation. Every home needs main panel dedicated filters. These are the outlets.
Written report which includes video, video notes, code violations, commentary and suggestions. Is available after an initial QC or FT.
When there is current on your water pipe, the pipe needs to be cut and non-conductive material inserted to stop the electrical current. Food grade PEX pipe inserted at a specific location can do this efficiently or dielectric unions if necessary.
FT: Up to four hours, diagnosis wiring configurations, finding which breakers to turn off at night for lowest body voltage, finding wireless sources, discussing shielding options, and much more.
The most convenient option to turn on/off multiple outlets (hot and neutral) using a key fob. Has two settings for 4 circuits. For instance, Button A turns of two circuits and Button B turns off two different circuits. Installation is an additional $300.
Add a 200A disconnect switch at the meter, then run 4 wire to main panel to separate grounding conductors from neutrals. Price may be less depending upon your electrician. 400A service is extra.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Everything published on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be or replace medical advice offered by physicians or any other licensed health care provider. This site, its authors or associated participants will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from information obtained from this website.
Copyright © 2018 Home EMF Tracing
AM Organics, LLC dba Home EMF Tracing